- Have you been wishing for a vacation where you and your spouse can genuinely reconnect?
- Are you looking for a trip that you and your kids will remember for a lifetime?
- As busy parents, do you desperately need a few hours to indulge and relax?
- Do you need practical help budgeting for your entire family vacation —transportation, accommodations, food, activities — to avoid any surprise costs?
Who We Are
Nelson and I work with families of all shapes, sizes, and special needs who:
- desperately need a break from routines
- love the adventure of cruises, theme parks, and customized itineraries
- value the profound learning experiences that come from traveling abroad
What makes us unique? Simple: serving families and cultivating love is our passion. We know the joys and challenges of bringing together a blended family and kids of all ages, and we are devoted grandparents. We know this time is precious. We want to share our experience with you, so you can sit back and enjoy your trip without hassles and extra expense.
We also offer dedicated services for the legally blind traveler. Cheryl Echevarria has been legally blind since 2001 from complications from diabetes, and we are able to assist those who are low vision to totally blind.
Benefits Our Clients Experience
- Having your dream family vacation custom designed without lifting a finger.
- Being able to get on that plane, cruise ship, or car and know that everything has been taken care of.
- Knowing that your vacation dollars are being spent wisely and that you are getting the most value for your dollar.
- If this sounds like the experience you’re looking for, let’s chat! Use my online scheduler to book a free no-obligation ‘ held over-the-phone. Let’s Get Acquainted Session’ Click here to schedule.