Dive into India on this 11-day adventure and discover a wide range of cultural highlights in a relatively short amount of time. From the spiritual centre of Varanasi to the chaotic capital of Delhi, this journey is perfect for travellers who want local guidance and unique included experiences without sacrificing the freedom to explore independently. Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, feel enlightened on a boat trip along the River Ganges, and get the royal treatment during a 16th-century heritage stay. Bring an open mind and an open heart and plunge headfirst into this utterly captivating destination.
- Delhi – Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi – Visit to the Jama Masjid Mosque
- Delhi – Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Varanasi – Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi – Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Agra – Taj Mahal
- Jaipur – Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur – Amber Fort
- With so much going on in the chaotic capital of Delhi, a local leader is a must. Get to know the city with your leader helping you navigate.
- Have your expectations smashed by the spectacular Taj Mahal during a guided tour that illuminates the building’s fascinating back story.
- Spend sunrise along the holy Ganges River in Varanasi, watching thousands of Hindu pilgrims bathe in the water as the sun soaks everything in warm light.
- Tordi Garh is a place few travellers get to see, but you’ll stay in this rural Rajasthani village in style during a night at a 16th-century palace.
- Travelling across India wouldn’t be complete without a journey on a sleeper train. With padded bunks for comfort and vendors selling chai and samosas, it’s a quintessential Indian experience.
Delhi - Overnight Train
Varanasi - Overnight Train